Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 69...

Todays workout was TT for Mass Workout D:

Workout D
1A) Snatch-grip Deadlift (3x6)@ 205lbs
1B) Kneeling Cable Crunch (3x15)@ 120lbs
*1C) DB Deadlift (3x8) @ 100lbs I added this one in because I didn't think I was getting enough with the other Deadlift...

2A) Pistol/1-Leg Squat (3x8) These are hard OMGoodness
2B) GHR on Ball (3x15)

3A) Barbell Shrug (3x8)
3B) Ball Jackknife (3x15) Added a few extra to these... Me liky

Am eats 2 egg + 2 extra whites omelet with multi color bell peppers, string cheese, & mushrooms.... Lil dab of salsa on top!!! Texas thing

Lunch (post workout): 8oz Chicken breast 2tbl spoons of almond butter...

Snack: peach & banana

Dinner: I will prob have some whole wheat pasta with red sause & some type of veggies.

1 comment:

  1. Great workout Matt! I like the SB Jackknives too!
    I love salsa, my mom and I are making a huge batch this year!yum!

    ReplyDelete