Monday, May 30, 2011

Today is a New Day - Day 1

Today is the start of the 11th TT Transformation Contest for me. I'm starting off with the XFLD just like last time. I figure it should be good for about 15lbs of fat...

I'm still recovering with my foot and all, but I am going to preform as many of the TT Clash of the Titan exercises as possible. Today is day one of the contest, but I started XFLD yesterday with my cheat day. Today I will be fasting and taking day one off from the gym to swim at the water park all day long (and boy did we). Craig says to take one of the five days off from working out when using the Clash. It just goes to show how flexible Turbulence Training is on any life style...

Fasting went well for Day 1. I made it all the way through the day with out eating anything until around 8pm. I then ate some of my free veggies (about 100cals). I did do the full 24hrs from the last time that I had eaten, but I wanted to go the full day. I don't feel very bad, because the veggies were on the Free list...

Tomorrow is Strength Shake day. Send all of your great thoughts and my prayers my way....

No comments:

Post a Comment