Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 2 - Shake day

Today was shake day & after fasting for the first day I had some feeling that I would be quite hungry today. Happily that was not the case. I was fine. My shakes for today were simple and my meals consisted of:

20oz of Organic Green Tea (0cals)
Shake 1: 2 scoops carb free protein 20oz water & 10 Raw Almonds (340cals)
Shake 2: 1 scoop carb free protein 10oz water & half cup of pineapple (220cals)
Workout (prob burned 500cals at the least)
Shake 3: 2 scoops carb free protein 20oz water & 1 cup of pineapple (340cals)
Two servings of Free Veggies: Steamed Greenbeans (80cals)
Shake 4: 1 scoop carb free protein 10oz of water (120cals)
Ate the almonds whole, not in the shake (100cals)
Two servings of Free Veggies: Grilled stir fry (broc, carrots, baby corn, peas) (100cals)
I drank about 120oz of water throughout the day.
I didn't get in my last shake, because I was real busy and need to get all of my protein cooked for the next few days. I'm not really counting calories, but I always put them in perspective total calories for the day 1200.

I need to make sure I intake at least 1500 calories on shake day, because I dont want my body to go into starvation mode. Next time I will not skip that last shake.


For my workout I had strength day, which consisted of heavy weight lower body & chest press...

No comments:

Post a Comment