Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 3 Mod Carbs

Day 3 was great!!! , with out the Tony the Tiger frosted flakes...

Today is Moderate carb day:
Meal 1 Protein & Fats
Workout
Meal 2 Protein & Carbs
Meal 3 Protein & Carbs
Meal 4 Protein & Fats
Extra Interval training here
Meal 5 Protein & Fats

For my protein I used eggs and egg whites for breakfast & Grilled chicken breast for the rest of my meals. I used Almonds for my Fats & Mixed fresh fruit for my Carbs. I also through in 4 servings of Free Veggies steamed...

Todays workout is the longest of the 5 cycle, but I got it all in & may get in some extra HIT/Interval training this evening. I was able to do all of the exercises except the DB step-ups(because of my foot injury). I was able to do the step-up with BW style...

My foot is getting better & I hope to be able to do all of the workouts and exercises by next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment