Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 18 Cheat Day...

At three weeks in I am down 13(unofficial) pounds...
I want to be 20-25lbs down @ week 6 & I think I can do it.

I will be finished with the XFLD in the week to come, but I will be doing a variation of XFLD/ESE until the 6 weeks is up.

My workouts and diet have been on track and I have added a few extra Intervals/Cardio.
I went on a 40mile bike ride yesterday in the 100 degree Texas Heat. It was nice to get out & look at everything from a different view point.

Just finished my Cheat Day workout...

"Wrote a song about it, Like to hear it here it go..."
Superset 1:
DB Split Squats 8x50x2 per side
Close grip(hands touching) push-ups 20x2
Vert Jumps
DB Rows 15x50x2

Superset 2:
Chin-up 6x2
Incline DB press 10x50x2
SB leg curls 20x2

Superset 3:
Hang Leg lifts 10x2
SB plank 30sec x2
SB Jackknife 20x2

Meals for today will be clean, but more calories. I will enjoy some Pizza tonight for dinner...

Yall have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment