Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 25... Bring on the weekend

Today has been a good one, but I'm ready for the weekend. Today I did workout D from TT Metabolic Resistance Training and I have two days of rest coming up(but I will not rest):
Workout D:
1. KB 1-Arm Snatch - 6 reps @ 12.5kg
2. Lat Jumps - 6 reps
3. Dbl KB Front Squat - 6 reps @ 25kg
4. Pull ups - 4 reps
5. T-Get ups - 5 reps each side @ 12.5kg
6. Piston Row - 12 reps per side @ 12.5kg
7. X-Body mnt Climbers 20 reps
8. KB Swings - 20 reps @ 12.5kg
9. KB Tricep Extension - 12 reps @ 12.5kg
10. KB Bicep Curl - 12 reps @ 12.5kg

Eating clean today and have a cheat day tomorrow. I will have one cheat item and get the rest of my calories from clean food(intake will just be higher to reset my "Starvation Clock"). I will do some swimming, body weight stuff, & Intervals over the weekend on my Rest days.

Y'all be safe and have a great weekend,

Matt G.

No comments:

Post a Comment