Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 27...

Today is the start of TT for Abs and my "Eat all I want & Keep the Abs" program.

This meal plan/program is really not mine, but a modified version of Isabel De Los Rios's "Advanced Nutrition" guide.
I will use it as a guideline and throw in a few twist of my own that I have found that work for me...

1st off: I will not count any calories, carbs, or fat grams!!!
2nd: I will not make myself do long boring cardio!!!
3rd: I will eat as much as I want of the things that are on my plan!!!
4th: I will not over eat or stuff myself Crazy!!!
5th: I will have one Cheat day a week (every 7 Days)!!!
6th: I will keep one Fast day a week (every 7 Days)!!!
Those along with the Turbulence Training and "Advanced Nutrition" Guide will be the core of my program.

Here are today's meals:

AM eats - Shake with, 1 pear, 5 strawberries, 1 scoop protein, 10 Raw Almonds, & a lil OJ with Ice.

Pre workout - Apple & 10 Raw Almonds

Lunch - 6oz Grilled Catfish & 4 servings of Steamed Green Beans

Snack - Banana with all Natural Peanut butter

Dinner - Nice bed of fresh green lettuce, 8oz of chicken breast, with salsa as the dressing

1 comment:

  1. I love your program and your guidelines are awesome! I'm starting a new program next week which gets me all giddy and nervous..haha! Let us know how you like TT for abs.

    ReplyDelete