Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 10...

Today is mod Carb day...

I will eat very lean and clean today. I had eggs with turkey bacon(don't eat the bacon very often) and I will be eating fish and Veggies for the rest of the day. I will get my carbs from a couple of Kashi bars.

I love, LOVE the TT Clash workout for today!!! It just kicks my butt.

I ate great today (110% clean), but I didn't get to do the Interval Training at the end of my workout... I will get everything in tomorrow.

I did all of the reps in the first two SuperSets, but was unable to get all of my reps in for the last one. I also took much more rest time that I was supposed to. I think I will go down a lil bit in weight so I can keep form and get all of the reps in that I need...

Bring on tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are liking your workouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,

    I had been looking at the TT for some time now, but I was doing all other kinds of workout. I figured that the contest would be a great time to try TT. The TT has been great thus far. I feel like I get a 100% workout in much less time that I had been doing before. Also my body is not as sore as it had been in the past.

    ReplyDelete