Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 12 Cheat Day & Metabolic Resistance Training

I ate Whole Grain Pancakes for breakfast & will eat Salmon w/shrimp & viggies for lunch...
Protein shake b4/durring my workout @ 11:30.

Chinese Food for dinner & maybe a lil bit of Ice Cream (it is my cheat day).

I will see how the pushups and Chest Presses go on this workout today.
I may also add Interval Training to the end...

Workout:
1A) DB Split Squat – 8 reps per side (2-1-1)
• No rest.
1B) Close-Grip Pushups "Addiction Style" – As many reps as possible in 90 seconds (2-0-1)
• No rest.
1C) Repeated Vertical Jumps – 6 reps (1-0-X)
• No rest.
1D) DB Rows – As many reps in 60 seconds (2-0-2) – rest 20 seconds & do other side
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 1 more time for a total of 2 circuits.

2A) Chin-ups "Addiction Style" – As many reps as possible in 60 seconds (3-0-1)
• No rest.
2B) DB Incline Chest Press – 8 reps (3-0-1)
• No rest.
2C) Stability Ball Leg Curl – 20 reps (2-0-1)
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 1 more time for a total of 2 circuits.

3A) Hanging Leg Raise – Max reps minus one (2-0-2)
• No rest.
3B) Stability Ball Plank – 30 second hold
• No rest.
3C) Stability Ball Jackknife – 15 reps (1-0-1)
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 1 more time for a total of 2 circuits.

1 comment:

  1. I got it all in and even added the Interval Training to the end of it...

    My shoulder felt fine during and now after. My only disappointment was my pull-ups.
    I could not do any on my own. They are in the middle of the workout and I think I'm to worn out by the time I get to them. I did 2 sets of 5 with the assistance.

    Also with today being my cheat day I weighed myself, and 5 pounds of my 10 pound Yo-Yo is back... I knew it would but I hope to get it down to nothing by the time this 25 days is over...


    Cheers,

    Matty G.

    ReplyDelete