Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 11 Protein Day...

Yay Protein day!!!

I will knock the workout out of the park today... Well maybe I will rock the workout @ the park. I love working out outside in the sun and using the BodyWeight stuff at the park...

Body Weight Workout for the Park: Day 5 of the TT Clash
Bodyweight Warm-up Circuit
Bodyweight Squats - 25 reps
Decline Pushups - 50% of your max
Inverted Rows - 10 reps
Mountain Climbers - 12 reps per side
Shuttle Sprints - 30 sec
Rest 1 min in between circuit do circuit 6 times...

Ok So I am real mad at myself about this workout that I did!!!

I was only able to do 4 out of the 6 sets!!! Grrrr
I did:
25 reps of Squats
20 reps of pushups
10 reps of inverted rows
24 reps of mountain climbers
shuttle sprints.

The Park was a great idea, but doing it in the evening was such a bad one...
I got the kids home, did their homework, and then I played with them for a lil bit. While playing they wanted a snack. I to wanted a snack while playing so I steamed some edamame (good stuff and good for you). I ate the whole bag (bad boy). With all of that said when it came time for me to do my workout I still had that sitting on my stomach and it was not good. After the fourth set I was feeling like I was going to get sick. So I stopped @ 4.

To Top everything off, I think I have injured my shoulder or rotator cuff... GRRRR
I could feel it when I was doing the pushups, and I had felt like I had over worked myself when doing the shoulder presses the day before.

I push on & tomorrows a new day. I will take it easy on that shoulder until I feel that it is 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment