Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 17

I did Clash Strength today...

TT Workout Version: Strength



• Start with the Bodyweight Warm-up Circuit.
1) Pull-ups: I was able to do 5 correct

Then did this Specific Warm-up Circuit
• Do one set of 1A with 50% of the regular weight and do 6 reps.
• Do one set of 1B with 50% of the regular weight and do 6 reps
• Do one set of 1A with 75% of the regular weight and do 6 reps.
• Do one set of 1B with 75% of the regular weight and do 6 reps

2A) Deadlift – 8 reps 80lb Dumbells used & got all of my reps in.
• Rest 1 minute.
1A) DB Close-Grip Chest Press – 8 reps 60lb Dumbells used & got all of my reps in.
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 1 more time for a total of 2 supersets.

2A) Front Squat – 8 reps 195lbs & got all of my reps in.
• Rest 1 minute.
2B) 1-Arm Standing DB Shoulder Press – 8 reps used 40lb Dumbell & did 10reps/8reps
I went a little bit less on this move today, because I think this is the move that messed up my shoulder last week. It felt fine today afterwards.
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 1 more time for a total of 2 supersets.

I was able to get this done in record time, like 30min...

No comments:

Post a Comment