Friday, May 7, 2010

Real quick.... Change is Good

Ok, just so everyone will know... I'm giving up Insanity because it not a good workout, or the program is not good. I am giving up Insanity to start a 12 Week Challenge. The Challenge is to use TT (Turbulence Training) for 12 weeks and see who has the best results at the end. I have been looking into this for some time now (before I started Insanity), and was waiting for the next contest to start. Now that a New one is starting, I'm jumping over to TT. To go along with that, TT is a much better style of training for my body composition and life style. Only three training days a week for 45 mins each session, and I can run on my off days. Plus it is much more lifting, which is good for me... I hope everyone wishes me the best of luck (I will need it) and please ask me how it is going at anytime. I need the encouragement and accountability.

Bring on the Weekend,

Matt G.

No comments:

Post a Comment