Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 2 Update

Fast day went much better than I expected. I have never fasted for a full day before and I love, did I say "LOVE" to eat!!! It was all good. I did not get hungry until last night when I was cooking dinner for the kids (all of those wonderful smells).

As far as the workouts, they are great!!! I did TT Clash Day 2 which consisted of:
Body weight Warm up Circuit
Super set of:
120 push-ups
120 Lunges
(These were none stop with no resting)
Then about 15 min of hardcore cycle interval training (45 @ 90% / 45 @ 30%)...

I could feel the Fat pouring off of me... LOL More like pouring out. I was sweating all over the place. Gym workers and trainers got to love me!!!
JK I clean up after myself very well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so inspired after reading your blog, I have also started the TT 8th transformation contest..expecting similiar results..keep up the good work! Please let us know how this diet works for you!

    ReplyDelete