Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 14 TT Clash...

TT Workout Version: Strength

• Start with the Bodyweight Warm-up Circuit.
• Then do this Specific Warm-up Circuit
• Do one set of 1A with 50% of the regular weight and do 6 reps.
• Do one set of 1B with 50% of the regular weight and do 6 reps
• Do one set of 1A with 75% of the regular weight and do 6 reps.
• Do one set of 1B with 75% of the regular weight and do 6 reps

I'm actually going to start my workout with set 3. I hope Craig is ok with it, because I need to work hard on my pull-ups/chin-ups and if I leave them to the end I wont be able to do any of them...

I will also add hanging leg raises to the end of this workout...


1A) Deadlift – 8 reps (3-1-1)
• Rest 1 minute.
1B) DB Close-Grip Chest Press – 8 reps (3-0-1)
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 1 more time for a total of 2 supersets.

2A) Front Squat or DB Forward Lunge – 8 reps (3-0-1) or 8 reps per side (2-0-1)
• Rest 1 minute.
2B) 1-Arm Standing DB Shoulder Press – 8 reps per side (2-0-1)
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 1 more time for a total of 2 supersets.

3) Pull-ups – 1 set going 1 repetition short of failure. So if you can do 10, do 9.
Finish with static stretching.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there: It would be great to see your starting weight and finish weight on the extreme diet you did. Congratulations by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My start weight was 240lbs & I will post pictures when I am finished...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete