Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 3 Shake Day...

Well i had to go out and buy a portable blinder. It was only $29 and it worked like a champ. I got mine @ Target.

Shake day went well. I had my Protein+Carb shake in the AM & After my workout:
1 Banana, Sugar/Carb free Protein powder, OJ, Frozen Blueberries, 3 Ice cubes and a lil bit of skim milk...

For my workout I did TT Clash Day 3 and I added 12 min of Interval Training just for fun. I hope that doesn't hurt the plan.

I ate another shake that afternoon:
2 Bananas, 20 Almonds, BlackBerries, BlueBerries, Protein Powder, and a lil bit of OJ/Skim Milk.

My 30min of activity went a little long with a 12 mile bike ride/Fun Ride...

@ this point I still had 2 shakes left and felt like some soled food and some veggies. So I ate Grilled Salmon with Shrimp, Bell peppers, & snow peas. No sauces or anything were added to the food, just black pepper mix. I think these veggies are free on the plan, so no worries there.

I still needed some more fat grams for the day, so I had toast with all natural peanut butter for dessert.

Very clean day none-the less...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment