Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 13, Hello Fast Friday...

Today is my third fast day of the program and I'm not as excited as I was for the other two. IDK what it is, but I'm trying to hype myself up about this awesome workout I'm going to do in a few hours.

I try hard do my workouts in the middle of my work days during the week. It helps me in a couple of ways:

1st - It just helps me get through the day. Like a mid-day pick-me up.
2nd - I go workout instead of going out to lunch, which helps me not eat bad things & keeps $$ in my pocket.
3rd - If I workout just before I eat lunch it curbs my appetite.

Ok, so fast day you are here and we are going to dance... Don't let me break your toes.

Matty G.

3 comments:

  1. I smashed that workout to the ground!!!
    And I am Feeling so much better now that I went to the gym...

    Oh & I have made it through 40 caps of BCAA's, only 40 more to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post!! I like how working out mid-day works for you! I'm a lover of the AM workouts..it gives me a rush for the whole day. If my job would give me an adequate lunch break, it would be cool to try a mid-day workout!
    Have a sweet weekend and stay strong! I'm going to my Mom's tonight and she likes to push the food! I'll just block out the 5 minutes of advice from her when I say no to something... and continue on...HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa,

    You just hold you Mom at bay because you know the results will come if you keep at it...

    ReplyDelete