Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 3 AM eats...

Ok, I think I have come up with a plan for my caloric intake...
~I will eat 500 cal with each main meal
~Consume 150 - 250 calories in Drinks
~I will eat 400 - 600 calories in snacks a day

All of witch must be high in Protein or at least a 50/50 split at the end of the day!!!

Even if I max out on all of these I will be sitting at 2350 daily calories. For me to maintain my current weight I needed to consume 3500 calories while doing these workouts. I am still over 1000 calories under, so I need to keep an eye on that.

What happens to me when I go crazy deficient on calories, is I binge or pig out. I need to make sure I am getting enough through out the day, as to not let that happen.

Starting the day off with 2 count them 1, 2 Kashi bars (280 cal) and a large cup of Java (150 cal)

No comments:

Post a Comment