Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 9 Workout and Drinks...

Today I added an Amino Acid Supplement to my Post-workout cocktail. I want to see if it helps any with the recovery process. It is called Amino Vital & comes in a little crystal light pack that you would use in a water bottle. I got mine at the Vitamin Shoppe (link on the right under resources).

15-30 min before work out. Pre-Workout drink REPS Pre-Workout Intensifier Cherry Pie (15 cal)

Insanity Workout Day 9
Pure Cardio: 35 min
Yay the warm up did not hurt me today and I stayed in it the entire time. Ok so the Pure Cardio workout has no rest built into it (unlike the others), so I would rest a little bit at the end of each exercise. For the most part I kept up and did all of the moves. I was much better this time through (comparied to the first time I did it).


Right after the workout.
Post-Workout drink Fruit Blast Protein ( 120 cal, 3 carbs, 22 Protein)
Amino Vital (20 cals)

No comments:

Post a Comment