Monday, April 12, 2010

Insanity Gone Crazy!!!!

I know your about to ask "What in the World am I talking about". I am starting Day 8 of Insanity and the workout by itself is not enough for me. I know I sound like I have gone off the deep end, but I need more. There is not enough lifting or power resistance training in the workout for me to contenue to grow or gain muscle mass. I also need more concentration on abs. I know everything you do in these videos are supose to work the core, but "I need more CowBell"!!! I will be adding in a few sets of Chest moves and dynamic abs exercises to my routene to see if it helps...

Mon, Wed, Fri:
Dumbbell press on balancing ball, hips off ball/bench:
Warmup - 2-3 sets 15-20 reps
Press - 3 sets, 6-8 reps

Flys on balancing ball: 3 sets, 10-12 reps

Heavy Med ball "Throw Up's" on balancing ball
3 sets, 15-20 reps

Tues, & Thurs:
Half of Ab Ripper X from the P90X
..........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment